We are unexpectedly moving again in 8 days! We are so incredibly excited. We were blessed with the opportunity to live in an amazing home at an incredibly affordable price. The home is on 2 acres out in the county and we are so excited to get settled there. I hope to finally be able to start a garden and am so happy to be moving out of the apartment. Here is a photo slideshow of the house. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms (I forgot to take a picture of the 2nd bedroom). The house is 3600 square feet!
Archive for February 2nd, 2010
- 874,976 hits
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - What Every Pregnant Woman Needs
- Why you should stop doing Kegels...
- The Best Oatmeal Cookies Ever
- Prickly Heat Rash?
- Let Me Hold You Longer
- The Perfect Alfredo Sauce
- Genetically Modified Foods: Do you know what you're eating?
- The Birth Story of Garrett Michael Reid
- Banana Bread Muffins with Honey
- The Natural Dye Alternative
- Is there a Connection Between Vaccines and Food Allergies?
- 5 Months Pregnant & Gender Prediction
We Love Comments!
journeytocrunchville on Why you should stop doing… Becky B on Red Raspberry Leaf Tea –… lickerish on Why you should stop doing… Tammy S on The Best Oatmeal Cookies … Nah on Prickly Heat Rash? To concerned parent on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? Laura Button on Banana Bread Muffins with… ルイヴィトン 公式 on Is there a Connection Between…
I Support Ron Paul