So she actually said this back in November but we still think it is funny. She is not saying anything bad, all though it sounds like she is. She is trying to say “stupid britches” because her pajama pants kept falling down and we sometimes call pants, britches.
- 873,570 hits
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - What Every Pregnant Woman Needs
- Let Me Hold You Longer
- Why you should stop doing Kegels...
- Prickly Heat Rash?
- The Best Oatmeal Cookies Ever
- Banana Bread Muffins with Honey
- Genetically Modified Foods: Do you know what you're eating?
- The Perfect Alfredo Sauce
- Is there a Connection Between Vaccines and Food Allergies?
- The Natural Dye Alternative
- The Importance of keeping Toddlers & Preschoolers Rear-Facing
- The Birth Story of Garrett Michael Reid
We Love Comments!
journeytocrunchville on Why you should stop doing… Becky B on Red Raspberry Leaf Tea –… lickerish on Why you should stop doing… Tammy S on The Best Oatmeal Cookies … Nah on Prickly Heat Rash? To concerned parent on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? Laura Button on Banana Bread Muffins with… ルイヴィトン 公式 on Is there a Connection Between… May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I Support Ron Paul