A large recall is being issued for playyards made by Kolcraft due to posing a strangulation hazard. The buckle for the changing station poses a strangulation hazard for a child playing in the playpen if the changing table is left in place. A 10 month old child has died because of this. The Contours 3 in 1 also poses a suffocation hazard. Playpens were made in China. Recall found here.
Posts Tagged ‘playpen’
- 876,193 hits
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea - What Every Pregnant Woman Needs
- The Best Oatmeal Cookies Ever
- Why you should stop doing Kegels...
- Prickly Heat Rash?
- Banana Bread Muffins with Honey
- Let Me Hold You Longer
- The Birth Story of Garrett Michael Reid
- Genetically Modified Foods: Do you know what you're eating?
- The Perfect Alfredo Sauce
- Traditional German Potato Pancakes
- 5 Months Pregnant & Gender Prediction
We Love Comments!
journeytocrunchville on Why you should stop doing… Becky B on Red Raspberry Leaf Tea –… lickerish on Why you should stop doing… Tammy S on The Best Oatmeal Cookies … Nah on Prickly Heat Rash? To concerned parent on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? rachel on Prickly Heat Rash? Laura Button on Banana Bread Muffins with… ルイヴィトン 公式 on Is there a Connection Between… May 2013 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I Support Ron Paul